What are the requirements for becoming a member of the PM Intercessors
- You must be a Catholic Christian: under the lordship of Jesus, living in the Holy Spirit, active in your parish church, obedient to the teachings of the Church and the Pope.
- You should have the spiritual gift of
- You make a regular commitment to intercede for the requests sent to
us and respond to those requests as the Holy Spirit leads you.
This commitment can be 10 minutes a week or 5 minutes a day, but should
- You should let the principles in the
Ten Commandments of
Intercession guide you.
How do I join the team?
- Pray about this calling and ask advice from your spouse, confessor,
or spiritual director.
- If you then believe you're called to join the prayer team, send
an e-mail to email@example.com
expressing your desire to join the team and why you think the Holy
Spirit is calling you to this ministry.
- We encourage you to try this ministry for 1 month if you are not
quite sure what the Lord is asking of you.
Why should I join the team?
- In obedience to the Lord — "Do whatever He (Jesus) tell you" (Jn
- To use the gift of intercession the Lord has given you to benefit
the body of Christ (see 1 Cor 12:1ff).
- There is a great need for intercession in the Church and in the
- We receive many prayer requests and need intercessors to pray for
For more information about the PM Intercessors Prayer Team
send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org